About the Job
Do you enjoy enabling business teams to make good decisions with data? The work you do as a Data Engineer focused on Business Intelligence and Reporting will be instrumental in providing dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to our SaaS customers. This is a technical role requiring a combination of strong software engineering skills and data visualization and charting skills including defining and maintaining definitions of key business metrics.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain dashboards leveraging Business Intelligence tools such as Sisense, Power BI etc.
- Help build systems and processes to get the data into a format where it can be queried easily for insights
- Spend part of your time consulting and providing guidance with both internal teams and customers
- Ensure that gold standard dashboards providing key metrics are always well maintained and accurate
- Define and implement Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs on data for internal and external data sources
- 2-5 years experience working with data
- Expert SQL skills
- Intermediate Python programming knowledge
- Detail oriented and passionate about keeping the dashboards accurate and communicating with business users
Nice to Haves
- Delivering software working in an Agile environment
- Experience with best in class commercial Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with data warehouse design including understanding Star schema and other design approaches
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other Cloud providers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Clutch Technologies is the leader in subscription and mobility services software to the automotive industry. Utilizing Clutch’s end-to-end platform, automotive dealers, OEM’s, car rental companies and fleet operators can increase asset utilization, offer new revenue streams and deliver innovative consumer experiences. Clutch, a Cox Automotive company, is recognized as a pioneer in the subscription category and has been chosen, trusted and recommended by dealers and manufacturers across the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Clutch at www.driveclutch.com.
If you’d like to be considered for the position write to the email below with the job title as the subject.