About the Job
As the main point of contact for the sales team, salespeople rely on this role to keep everything up and running. It’s on them to make things just work. The Sales Operations Analyst proactively identifies bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine go faster. Ultimately, their job is to increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales tools. Beyond that, they’re responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, assisting with on-boarding new sales reps, and optimizing lead qualification and scoring.
The Sales Operations Analyst owns the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel. Working with the SVP of Sales, this role will help assist in adjusting the sales process in order to improve sales performance down the funnel. This would include evaluating to inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future. Working with Salesforce.com, this person will work to measure quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards. The Sales Operations Analyst manages all support functions essential to sales productivity. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, and sales training. The Sales Operations Analyst will also manage many tasks associated with the sales organization. This involves prioritizing urgent tasks and major projects to make sure critical work gets accomplished, acting as a liaison for sales, talking with sales prospects, and demonstrating products. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales, the Sales Operations Analyst works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Coordinates sales forecasting and planning used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Manage salesforce.com for the sales organization.
- Manage and support sales data in multiple formats including Excel, Word, and other databases.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essentials to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management and sales support personnel in the sales organization.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of sales initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essentials for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree, or extensive experience required
- 1+ years of sales operations or sales experience is preferred
- Salesforce experience is a must
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. Must have strong data skills
- Excellent communicator
- Organized, adaptable, and able to handle dynamic operations
- Can work independently
- Experience/knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
- Strong oral and written skills
- Quick learner
- Be available, reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude with an ability to operate with flexibility
- Is comfortable operating in an environment with many competing requirements and can effectively manage time and priorities.
Clutch Technologies is the leader in subscription and mobility services software to the automotive industry. Utilizing Clutch’s end-to-end platform, automotive dealers, OEM’s, car rental companies and fleet operators can increase asset utilization, offer new revenue streams and deliver innovative consumer experiences. Clutch, a Cox Automotive company, is recognized as a pioneer in the subscription category and has been chosen, trusted and recommended by dealers and manufacturers across the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Clutch at www.driveclutch.com.
If you’d like to be considered for the position write to the email below with the job title as the subject.