About the Job
Clutch Technologies is looking for a Web UI Engineer to join the Engineering team at Clutch. The work you do will be instrumental in developing user interfaces for the core Clutch platform. Our platform has Scala on the backend, React/Redux the front end and a mix of REST and GraphQL APIs.
What You'll Do
Be part of a small team responsible for developing applications that allow Clutch to quickly offer new products and services in the vehicle subscription and fleet management industry. These products integrate data and services acrossand on behalf of many partners both internal to Cox Automotive and outside.
- 1-2 years of experience with at least one modern front end framework/library (React, Angular, Vue), preferably in React.
- Global state management/ Redux
- REST and/or GraphQL experience
Nice to Haves
- Large application insights – global store, library components, routing, lazy loading
- A visual/aesthetic perspective
- Experience working with telematics platforms
- User session recording tools like LogRocket
Clutch Technologies is the leader in subscription and mobility services software to the automotive industry. Utilizing Clutch’s end-to-end platform, automotive dealers, OEM’s, car rental companies and fleet operators can increase asset utilization, offer new revenue streams and deliver innovative consumer experiences. Clutch, a Cox Automotive company, is recognized as a pioneer in the subscription category and has been chosen, trusted and recommended by dealers and manufacturers across the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about Clutch at www.driveclutch.com.
If you’d like to be considered for the position write to the email below with the job title as the subject.